Mission Fishin’ was formed when a fisherman’s heart to give back met a child’s desire to fit in.
Mission Fishin’ partners with local fishermen, fisherwomen, businesses, and organizations to provide families with unforgettable marine experiences. These events include but are not limited to: deep sea fishing, inshore fishing, sight-seeing, cruising, and more! Through these experiences we desire to:
- provide joy, hope, purpose, and inclusion for Special needs children and children with disabilities through fun interactive marine excursions not typical for individuals with special needs or disabilities.
- provide unforgettable experiences for typical siblings of special needs or disabled children through marine excursions not normally available to them. Additionally, we hope to bring unity to siblings through shared experiences not common to these families.
- provide parents of special needs and disabled children the freedom to relax, have fun, and enjoy themselves without the demands and responsibilities that come along with parenting their special needs or disabled children.
- provide rewarding experiences for caregivers of special needs or disabled children as an appreciation for their services.
- provide an experience for foster families that promotes bonding and inclusion.